Hello a simple introduce myself :)
My name is Shih-Chia, Lee or you can call me Emily.
I'm 21 years old, and I have an older sister who is study in George Brown too, but she is in the food and beverage management program, sometimes if the time is okay, we will have lunch in school together. Most of my friends said that both of us looks like twins, however, I'm kind of sad about this because they usually said that ah! you must be the older one, sorry I'm not, I'm the younger one and my sister is older than me for four years. Right now, if someone says we look like twins, I will say yea we are difference four-year-old twins :)
I'm happy that I have sister with me in Canada, she always stay in my side, although we fight everyday for small things, but we still love each other.
I will share more myself''s life and introduce about my country to everyone :)
Nice start, Emily! This is a very cute-looking theme.
ReplyDeleteHello Stella,
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you like this theme too,when I first saw this theme,I decide use it haha ❤(ӦvӦ。)
Hey Emily,
ReplyDeleteOmg, I know how you feel. I have a sister as well and we're 4 years apart and every time we're together people day we look like twins too and say I'm the older one but I'm not ):. Also my sister went to George Brown as well :D
-Cindy
Heyyy Cindy,
DeleteThank you for reading my blog :)
LOl finally has someone understand how I feel ha ha ha
Emily
Hi Emily,
ReplyDeletelast time, I have seen your sister, but I thought it is you, then I just say hello to her. But she said it is a wrong person, and it makes me so embarrassing.
Wei
Heyy Wei,
Deletehahaha not only this time, I remember it happened twice :)
Emily