Sunday, February 14, 2016

Breakfast

  Sometimes the kids need to go to school early like around 8 a.m. so not every family will make breakfast. What we do is go to the breakfast restaurant to buy for the kids or self. I had been working in one breakfast restaurant in 2009, and kept working there for a year so I talk about some details about it.

  Normally, the breakfast restaurant will open at 5 in the morning, and high peak in restaurant is around 6 to 11 like students or office people will get food before they go school or work. If the restaurant is opening at 5 a.m., there must have staff need to work at 4 even 3 to prepare material before opening, and I remember that at that time our restaurant didn’t have any POS system so we have to remember guests’ order. That was one of busy but good memory for me. Moreover, the breakfast is traditional plus western stay, not all traditional style.  

What kind of food in restaurant?
Milk tea, hamburger and mushroom fried noodles 

  
Milk tea and sandwich  

Chinese omelet 

Here is a video that I found on Youtube that introduce about the breakfast restaurant, and how she introduces that the staff did which was I had do when I worked at breakfast restaurant :D


                                      


  There has really traditional style and is opening 7/24 and when you come to Taiwan you have to try once. The dishes are not like what we have in above restaurant that I introduced. The taste is really Asian favor.  
Fried bread stick and xiaolongbao
Making fried bread stick 
Congee, steamed bun with egg, baked wheat cake, fried bread stick and soybean milk

Fried Bread Stick  plus Soybean Milk


Another Video here!






Emily :D



Image credit 
“Milk tea, hamburger and mushroom fried noodles” on May 15, 2015 by Albert Hsieh Available CC BY-NC 2.0 Retrieved from https://www.flickr.com/photos/albert_hsieh/17467191288/

“Chinese omelet” on Dec 8, 2007 by FedEx Available CC BY-NC 2.0 Retrieved from https://www.flickr.com/photos/neofedex/2095910214/in/photolist-9hN21H-ehdCjw-62HM2o-4isdys-axbuRc-5dfMXG-4cd661-4exyDT-62mEa3

“Milk tea and sandwich” “on July 25, 2010 by艾倫周Available CC BY-NC 2.0 Retrieved from




Video credit
“Taiwanese Breakfast Shops”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLEUGBFHc8M
“TMACTV台灣宏觀電視-永和豆漿”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uLaCTqscpc




3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily,
    I really wanted to eat those bread sticks right now because your blog look so delicious to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joyce,
      I miss those food too (๑´ڡ`๑)

      Delete
    2. Hello Joyce,
      I miss those food too (๑´ڡ`๑)

      Delete