Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dinner for Chinese new year eve

  This post is talking about my sister Claire and me. Recently is Chinese new year, and usually the Chinese new year eve people will have dinner together, no matter how far you leave your home town, in today you must go home with family. Fortunately, these three years in Canada I have my sister with me, and we will have dinner as well at this festival. However, this year, we couldn't have dinner right at Chinese new year eve, we delay for few days which was two days ago.  We had sushi and sashimi for our dinner, I'm happy we did not miss this festival and the celebration this year.
  Claire and I both of us have the same taste about food, our hobby is to share great food to each other.
  BTW are we look like twins? Be honest, I don't think so Lol

  Emily :)

2 comments:

  1. Emily, happy new year once again, and yes, I think you and your sister look alike! Both lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete